Monday, July 20, 2020

Leviticus 8:18-21 Confessing Sin!

18Then Moses presented the ram for the burnt offering, and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on its head. 19Moses slaughtered the ram and sprinkled the blood on all sides of the altar. 20He cut the ram into pieces and burned the head, the pieces, and the fat. 21He washed the entrails and legs with water and burned the entire ram on the altar as a burnt offering, a pleasing aroma, an offering made by fire to the LORD, just as the LORD had commanded Moses.

The priests laid their hands on its head and confessed their sin. 
The priests were totally committed to the Lord after the first three aspects of the ceremony: cleansed, anointing and atonement.
Without these three things settled first they couldn’t truly give themselves to God.

This also applies to us, but the difference is we have Jesus Christ.

We are cleansed we we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. When we believe he died on the cross for our sins and that He rose from the dead. 
You need to have a personal relationship with Jesus. 

We are anointed with the Holy Spirit, we are marked as His!

We have atonement with His blood 🩸 sacrifice on the cross.

Some people believe they can go to heaven by being good and doing good works. But how can they cleanse their body of the sin they were born with and the sin they committed in life?

Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus?
If not, it’s easy to do by praying: Jesus I’m sorry and I confess my sins to you. I believe you died on the cross for my sins and that you rose from the dead. I’m sorry for my sins and I give myself to you, in Jesus name I pray.

If you prayed this prayer, I welcome you to the family of God. You have been adopted as his child!

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment