Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Leviticus 6:28-30 A Distinction!

28The clay pot in which the sin offering is boiled must be broken; if it is boiled in a bronze pot, the pot must be scoured and rinsed with water. 29Any male among the priests may eat it; it is most holy. 30But no sin offering may be eaten if its blood has been brought into the Tent of Meeting to make atonement in the Holy Place; it must be burned.

A clay pot is porous and the sin transferred from the sacrificed animal was thought to have contaminated the porous pot. 

There is a distinction made between the sin offering for a priest, for Israel as a whole, for a ruler, and for the common person. 
For the sin offering made for a priest or for Israel as whole, there was no portion of the animal that could be eaten, it had to be burned completely with fire.

Recently we watched a movie on dvd called The Shack. It deals with sin, murder, hate, guilt, forgiveness, love ❤️ and much more. Was he spoken to in a dream or did he really experience meeting the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? You will have to watch and decide for yourself!

All the laws for sacrifices seem complicated to me, I wouldn’t have been able to keep them straight! I thank a God for Jesus Christ! I thank Him for completing the law! I thank Him for being my sacrificial lamb! I thank Him for my salvation!

Do you thank Him?

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment