Saturday, March 31, 2018

Revelation 22-What have you done?

12“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done.

"Behold, I am coming quickly"...
Matthew 24:44 (NKJV) 
44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
"My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done."
James 2:20 (NKJV) 
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
Titus 3:8 (NKJV) 
8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.

"Without delay", Jesus is coming back, therefore be ready. O foolish man, faith without works is dead!
That those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works.

May I ask, what are YOU doing for the Lord and His kingdom?
Without boasting, let me tell you what I am doing. I have found it difficult here to continue my chaplain work. Here in northern Michigan IFOC doesn't exist so I have focused my work for the Lord in our local church. 
I am on the stage design team, I provide support in the woodwork of the design. Right now our pastor is doing a series on the The Doors of Easter. I helped cut out the doors.
I am on the Serve Team which helps minister to other teams in the church. We helped the communion team with support of our pastor, change the method of serving communion. We are also planning law enforcement appreciation events for 2018.
I am considering joining our Security Team.
Cecilia became the Nursery Coordinator in January and I help her in a supporting role. I provide computer support, check-in support, help decorate and stock the rooms and assume her role if she is out due to illness. 

What have you done?

No comments:

Post a Comment