Friday, March 2, 2018

Revelation 16 - The fifth bowl of wrath!

10And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish 11and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds.

The fourth bowl of wrath, they began to gnaw at their tongues! 
This reminds me of a song, the twelve days of Christmas!
Let’s redo it!

The first bowl of wrath and my true Lord said to me, loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast!

The second bowl of wrath and my true Lord said to me, turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died!

The third bowl of wrath and my true Lord said to me, rivers and springs of water, and they turned to blood!

The fourth bowl of wrath and my true Lord said to me, the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire!

The fifth bowl of wrath and my true Lord said to me, on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish!

And with all this they remained stubborn and STILL did not repent! “and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds.”

Do you repent daily for your (deeds)  sins, or are you stubborn too?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment