Friday, November 25, 2022

Deuteronomy 32:1-4 Proclaim!

 1Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak;

hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2Let my teaching fall like rain

and my speech settle like dew,

like gentle rain on new grass,

like showers on tender plants.

3For I will proclaim the name of the LORD.

Ascribe greatness to our God!

4He is the Rock, His work is perfect;

all His ways are just.

A God of faithfulness without injustice,

righteous and upright is He.


“Moses began by asking for attention, not only from Israel, but from all of creation.” (Guzik)


Like Moses proclaiming the name of the Lord, Christians have a duty to proclaim the name of Jesus!

Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

HE is our rock, HIS work (salvation) is perfect!

Are you telling everyone what HE has done for you?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment