Monday, October 24, 2022

Deuteronomy 29:29 BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH

 29“The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.


“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8-9)


Let these words sink in!

“but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever,”


B.I.B.L.E.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH

If you aren’t studying the Bible with the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit, then what is the Bible to you? Just another book!


But if we are studying it properly, we see Jesus in the Old Testament and read HIS words in the New Testament!


The big question is, Are you following HIS instructions?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment