Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Bread of Life

 John 6: 28Then they inquired, “What must we do to perform the works of God?”

29Jesus replied, “The work of God is this: to believe in the One He has sent.”


Today I decided to get back to basics and just grab my Bible instead of using the app, prayed for the Holy Spirit to guide HIS words and opened the Bible and these were the verses that caught my eyes.


Who was Jesus talking to? People, but the people wanted a sign to be performed! 

They wanted bread always! Physical food!

But Jesus was the Bread of Life! Spiritual food!


35Jesus answered, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger, and whoever believes in Me will never thirst. 


Jesus fills our spiritual hunger and thirst!

When God revealed Himself to Moses, He identified Himself as the “I AM”.

Now Jesus said, “I AM the Bread of Life.”


Are you filling up on Jesus, the spiritual food and water of Life?

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment