Monday, October 31, 2022

BLESSINGS

Ephesians 1:3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.

Are you a half empty or half full, type of person? I am the half empty type so I have to constantly remind myself of HIS blessings. But we all can overlook the blessings we receive from the LORD. When you sit down to eat, do you thank HIM for HIS provision? I try to most of the time but the world is moving so fast that there are days that things just fly by. Like this morning when I got sidetracked and didn’t do my devotional! No matter what your day is like remember, Luke 6:21 God blesses you who are hungry now, for you will be satisfied. God blesses you who weep now, for in due time you will laugh.

No matter what our world is currently like Jesus promises we will have spiritual blessings in the heavenly realms because of Christ and if you’re hungry you’ll be satisfied and if you are weeping in due time you’ll laugh!

I hope this brings you encouragement and slight glimpse at what heaven will be like.

B.I.B.L.E.

Basic instructions before leaving earth.

The Bible is our instruction manual preparing us for our heavenly home!

Have you read yours today?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment