Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Deuteronomy 5:16 Honor

 16Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that the LORD your God is giving you.


Honor

“Honor for fathers and mothers is an essential building block for the stability and health of all society. If the younger generations are constantly at war with older generations, the foundations of society will be destroyed.” (Guzik)


Honor: high respect, great esteem.

Our society today tells us it’s normal for teens to rebel against their parents. But it wasn’t always this way. So what changed? 

I sinned because I didn’t always honor my father and mother and this is why I’m thankful for Jesus Christ. The law tells me my sins have condemned me but Jesus has redeemed me.

Are you condemned or redeemed?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment