Saturday, January 1, 2022

Deuteronomy 4:5-6 Statutes and Judgements

 5“Surely I have taught you statutes and judgments, just as the Lord my God commanded me, that you should act according to them in the land which you go to possess. 6Therefore be careful to observe them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who will hear all these statutes, and say, ‘Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.’

Statutes and Judgements 

We’re you raised in a Christian family and taught about salvation, statutes and judgements?

Are you holding fast or have you walked away? 

If you are still breathing you have been given a great opportunity that will last through eternity.


While my wife and I are recovering from Covid she was checking our local obituaries and I heard her cry out, oh my god! She saw an obituary for a friend that passed on December 15th at the age of 38. He attended our church, was a cameraman for service and had attended our life group. He left behind a wife and two children.


Time is short, are you using your great opportunity for His kingdom?

Please don’t squander the time you have left, teach your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren about Jesus.

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment