Monday, December 27, 2021

Deuteronomy 3:23-25 I Pray

 23“Then I pleaded with the Lord at that time, saying: 24‘O Lord God, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your [e]mighty hand, for what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do anything like Your works and Your mighty deeds? 25I pray, let me cross over and see the good land beyond the Jordan, those pleasant mountains, and Lebanon.’


I Pray 

“Moses knew God was rich in mercy and forgiveness. He knew there was no harm in asking God to relent from His previous judgment that Moses would not see the Promised Land.” (Guzik)


Father knows best, just because we pray doesn’t mean He will answer or fulfill our wishes. But that also doesn’t mean we should stop praying 🙏

He answers according to His will for our lives.


Blessings 


https://www.gotquestions.org/does-God-answer-prayers.html




No comments:

Post a Comment