Monday, December 6, 2021

Deuteronomy 2:7 Blessed You

 7Indeed, the LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast wilderness. The LORD your God has been with you these forty years, and you have lacked nothing.


Blessed You

Pay particular attention to the blessing of the children, He had been with them 40 years, watched over them, blessed all the work of their hands and they lacked nothing!


I can honestly say He has blessed all the work of my hands! He has given me skills and enabled me to fix just about anything. He has provided for me daily. I have a loving wife, a roof over my head, heat, food, money for expenses, He meets all my needs and I acknowledge everything I have comes from Him, I have lacked nothing!

Let’s not forget the most important gift, salvation!


Brethren, examine your life and how He has blessed you?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment