Saturday, March 21, 2020

Exodus 32:7-8 Wretched Man!

7Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go down at once, for your people, whom you brought up out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. 8How quickly they have turned aside from the way that I commanded them! They have made for themselves a molten calf and have bowed down to it. They have sacrificed to it and said, ‘These, O Israel, are your gods, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.’”

How quickly people (we) turn from God but God was with them and
God knew exactly what they did!

Don’t we corrupt ourselves when we bow down to sin?
Oh what a wretched man I am!
I thank God for Jesus Christ!

Romans 7: 21So this is the principle I have discovered: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God’s law. 23But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me.24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord!

I thank God for Paul. If our Lord can forgive him can’t He forgive me or you?

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment