Thursday, March 5, 2020

Exodus 31:1-6 Skill, Ability and Knowledge!

1Then the LORD said to Moses, 2“See, I have called by name Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability, and knowledge in all kinds of craftsmanship, 4to design artistic works in gold, silver, and bronze, 5to cut gemstones for settings, and to carve wood, so that he may be a master of every craft.
6Moreover, I have selected Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, as his assistant.

I believe the Lord gives us our skill, ability and knowledge that we use in life. He first looks at our heart and gives accordingly.
I remember transferring 8mm home movies to dvd and there was a scene from a Christmas when I was about five years old. I received a gift of a gas station with cars and my older brother received a toy carpenters belt with tools. I asked my father jokingly, if he was trying to brain wash us! As adults I became a mechanic and my brother a builder. My father laughed and said no, that’s what you wanted.

What skill, ability and knowledge has He given you?

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment