Monday, June 17, 2024

Father’s Day, Prayers Answered

 For those of you that don’t know, after my wife and I were born again the Lord led us to adoption and we were matched with a ten year old boy named Jesus. Pronounced Hey Suss. It wasn’t easy but the Lord gave us strength and we planted a seed.


So Father’s Day wasn’t anything special to me because I usually didn’t receive or expect anything from it.

We continually pray for our son that the Lord would draw him back to Him, mature him, guide him to be a Godly father, a good provider and to straighten out his paths.

So last night my prayers were answered because I received the following text from my son, 


“Happy Father’s Day dad I love you and thank you for choosing to be my dad and everything you have ever taught me I couldn’t ask God for a better father I love you and I hope you have a great Father’s Day”


”Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.“ Proverbs‬ ‭22‬:‭6‬ ‭ESV


Lord I praise you and thank you for answering my prayers. Please continue to guide our son and draw him closer to You. I ask that Your will be done in his life.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment