Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Deuteronomy 9:18-19 Listened to me

 18Then I fell down before the LORD for forty days and forty nights, as I had done the first time. I did not eat bread or drink water because of all the sin you had committed in doing what was evil in the sight of the LORD and provoking Him to anger. 19For I was afraid of the anger and wrath that the LORD had directed against you, enough to destroy you. But the LORD listened to me this time as well.


“The Hebrew word here is a rare word, translated in the Septuagint by the strong word ekphobos, which means “exceedingly frightened” or “stricken with terror.” When he saw the sin of Israel and knew the holiness of God, Moses was very afraid for the sake of the people of Israel.” (Guzik)


Does the Lord listen to you as well?

To answer that question, you have to ask yourself, do I talk to Him?

When you talk to Him you also have to add the words of Jesus in the garden, 

Luke 22:42 “Father, if You are willing, take this cup from Me. Yet not My will, but Yours be done.”

We have to be in His will. So, whatever you ask add the words, Your will be done.

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment