Friday, March 11, 2022

Deuteronomy 9:13-14 Stiff-necked!

 13The LORD also said to me, “I have seen this people, and they are indeed a stiff-necked people. 14Leave Me alone, so that I may destroy them and blot out their name from under heaven. Then I will make you into a nation mightier and greater than they are.”

Stiff-necked people, leave me alone, so I may destroy and blot out their name!

Has the Lord ever said this about me or you? Makes me think about running and hiding like Jonah!

Fortunately we have Jesus Christ to intercede for us and my stiff-neck is only arthritis!

It can be said of stiff-necked people, strong as a mule and twice as stubborn!

A word of warning, if your name isn’t in the Lambs Book of Life, in the end it will be blotted out!

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment