Monday, March 28, 2022

Deuteronomy 10:1-5 God-breathed

 1At that time the LORD said to me, “Chisel out two stone tablets like the originals, come up to Me on the mountain, and make an ark of wood. 2And I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke; and you are to place them in the ark.”

3So I made an ark of acacia wood, chiseled out two stone tablets like the originals, and went up the mountain with the two tablets in my hands. 4And the LORD wrote on the tablets what had been written previously, the Ten Commandmentsa that He had spoken to you on the mountain out of the fire on the day of the assembly. The LORD gave them to me, 5and I went back down the mountain and placed the tablets in the ark I had made, as the LORD had commanded me; and there they have remained.


God-breathed

“God wanted His written word to be the starting point for Israel’s right walk with Him. Therefore, He restored the tablets, even writing on the second tablets with His own hand.” (Guzik)


2 Timothy 3: 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,


If all Scripture is God-breathed isn’t it essentially written with His own hand?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment