Saturday, March 12, 2022

Deuteronomy 9:15-17 Anger!

 15So I went back down the mountain while it was blazing with fire, with the two tablets of the covenant in my hands. 16And I saw how you had sinned against the LORD your God; you had made for yourselves a molten calf. You had turned aside quickly from the way that the LORD had commanded you. 17So I took the two tablets and threw them out of my hands, shattering them before your eyes.


Anger!

Was Moses’s anger justified or was it a sin? Imagine the two tablets written with the finger of God, destroyed! 


You will have to read on further and decide by the word of the Lord spoken to Moses and determine if he was disciplined! I believe he was!

Anger does that to us, sometimes it’s justified but it’s how we react to anger than ensnares us.

Does your anger go off like a flash in the pan or do you separate yourself from the world and lift your anger up to the Lord in prayer? 

If the later, did you wait for His answer?


Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment