Saturday, December 7, 2019

Exodus 22:28 Cursing!

28You must not blaspheme God or curse the ruler of your people.

Did you know dammit is not Gods last name? Places that I have worked at throughout my life, cursing was prevalent. It’s a hard habit to break. My advice is, don’t give it a foothold! 

“This is the famous verse quoted by Paul at his trial before the high priest (Acts 23:5).” (Cole)

5“Brothers,” Paul replied, “I was not aware that he was the high priest, for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’”

Why do people curse or speak evil about our president?

As practicing Christians we are supposed to love one another and pray for those who persecute you.
Are you practicing those traits of Christianity?

Blessings, David 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Dave & Cecilia.
    Just reading your script for yesterday and thought I'd say hello. Be blessed. Craig

    ReplyDelete