Monday, August 5, 2019

Exodus 7:5-7 The Invitation! 🎚

Then I will lay My hand on Egypt, and by mighty acts of judgment I will bring the divisions of My people the Israelites out of the land of Egypt. 5And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD, when I stretch out My hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out from among them.”
6So Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded them. 7Moses was eighty years old and Aaron was eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

“And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD”.....
God wants everyone to know that (He is) “I am the Lord”.

The invitation!
“These miracles would also be an invitation for the Egyptians to personally believe in the Lord. Thus the invitation was pressed repeatedly… and some apparently did believe, for there was a ‘mixed multitude’ (Exodus 12:38) that left Egypt with Israel.” (Kaiser)

“So Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded them”. Finally!
We are no different. How many times has the Lord prodded you to do something and you didn’t?

Moses and Aaron were 80 and 83 years old respectively. Proof that you aren’t too old for God to use. 

Your invitation!
How old will you be before you accept and allow God to use you?

Blessings, David  

No comments:

Post a Comment