Thursday, August 15, 2019

Exodus 10:1-2 Miraculous Signs!

1Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials, that I may perform these miraculous signs of Mine among them, 2and that you may tell your children and grandchildren how severely I dealt with the Egyptians when I performed miraculous signs among them, so that all of you may know that I am the LORD.”

“that I may perform these miraculous signs of Mine among them,”
“and that you may tell your children and grandchildren....so that all of you may know that I am the LORD.” Let that sink in and meditate on it.
Telling generations, “all of you”. This wasn’t just for the Egyptians, it was also for the Hebrews AND the gentiles!

Joshua 2:10For we have heard how the LORD dried up the waters of the Red Seabefore you when you came out of Egypt, .....

He wanted the whole world, all the people to know He was the one and only true God, the Lord!

Do you believe the miraculous signs truly happened?
I do!

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment