Friday, April 26, 2024

1 Samuel 3:10 The Lord Stood!

 ”Now the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel answered, “Speak, for Your servant hears.”“

‭‭I Samuel‬ ‭3‬:‭10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


a. Then the LORD came and stood and called: This seems to have been audible and because it says the LORD stood, it may be that this was a unique appearing of the LORD, perhaps in the person of Jesus before Bethlehem. This was not a dream or a state of altered consciousness. (Guzik)


The Lord Stood!

This really stuck out to me, but there are times that the Lord stood with us too!


”But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.“ ‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


As Christian’s we are supposed to preach the gospel so that all the gentiles might hear!

When we would perform our weekly visits at the Veterans Home we would meet together as a team and pray that the Holy Spirit would give us the words to speak when we performed our visitations with the veterans. 

The Lord stood with me and strengthened me, (spiritually) so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. 


Do you pray for the words to speak before talking to someone about Jesus?

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment