Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Joshua 24:5-7a I Brought You Out!

 5Then I sent Moses and Aaron, and I afflicted the Egyptians by what I did there, and afterward I brought you out. 6When I brought your fathers out of Egypt and you reached the Red Sea, the Egyptians pursued them with chariots and horsemen as far as the Red Sea. 7So your fathers cried out to the LORD, and He put darkness between you and the Egyptians, over whom He brought the sea and engulfed them. Your very eyes saw what I did to the Egyptians. Then you lived in the wilderness for a long time.


“There were still many among the leaders and elders of Israel who were children when Israel came out of Egypt, and who saw God destroy the Egyptian army at the Red Sea.” (Guzik)


I Brought You Out!

Do you remember the day the Lord saved you, when you accepted Jesus? 

I remember where I was but unfortunately I’m bad with dates and didn’t write it down. My wife says that I use to have a drug problem because she had to drag me to church! 

Was I truly saved when I was a child attending the Catholic Church? God only knows! But as an adult, the day my soul was saved and I born again was in the old Calvary Tucson chapel where the school now resides. Pastor Robert performed an alter call, a come to Jesus moment and my soul was saved! 

“I brought you out”! God brought me out, yes indeed!


John 3: 3Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”


Are you born again? If not, what are you waiting for?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment