Friday, December 2, 2022

Deuteronomy 32:28-33 Their rock is not like our Rock!

 28Israel is a nation devoid of counsel,

with no understanding among them.

29If only they were wise, they would understand it;

they would comprehend their fate.

30How could one man pursue a thousand,

or two put ten thousand to flight,

unless their Rock had sold them,

unless the LORD had given them up?

31For their rock is not like our Rock,

even our enemies concede.h

32But their vine is from the vine of Sodom

and from the fields of Gomorrah.

Their grapes are poisonous;

their clusters are bitter.

33Their wine is the venom of serpents,

the deadly poison of cobras.


“They would comprehend their fate” 

The song of Moses gives this warning but who will heed it? 

Surly the blind will see it, the fate of backsliding! 

Its like the big red warning ⛔️ sign, do not touch, HOT!

Or do not enter, ðŸ›‘ MINEFIELD!

But because of our sin nature backsliding is our destiny. We will touch and burn ðŸ”¥ our finger, we will enter the minefield ðŸš§ because we can!


Their rock is not like our Rock!

But there’s hope! Because Jesus is our Rock!


2 Samuel 22:3 My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation. My stronghold, my refuge, and my Savior, You save me from violence.


Acts 4:11 For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, ‘The stone that you builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.’


https://www.gotquestions.org/Rock-of-salvation.html


Do you reject the Rock of salvation?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment