Monday, May 23, 2022

Deuteronomy 15:10-11 Bless You In All Your Work!

 10Give generously to him, and do not let your heart be grieved when you do so. And because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything to which you put your hand. 11For there will never cease to be poor in the land; that is why I am commanding you to open wide your hand to your brother and to the poor and needy in your land.


Last year a brother in Christ passed away due to a heart condition. He left behind a widow and two children. His brother and SIL set up a Zelle fund for the children. I’ve never used Zelle before but the Lord put on my heart to donate. I gave, he received but I never received an acknowledgment or a thank you for the donation. I still wonder why, but I did as the Lord moved me. I still wonder if his children ever received the funds but there are times like this that we have to put our trust in the Lord.


The Lord still blesses me in the work that I do albeit I’ve slowed down in my old age.

Thanks be to the Lord.

Do He bless you in all your work?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment