Friday, August 13, 2021

Numbers 25:10-13 Zeal

 10Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 11“Phinehas the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, has turned back My wrath from the children of Israel, because he was zealous with My zeal among them, so that I did not consume the children of Israel in My zeal. 12Therefore say, ‘Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace; 13and it shall be to him and his descendants after him a covenant of an everlasting priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made [b]atonement for the children of Israel.’ ”


Zeal

“because he was zealous with My zeal among them”

And because of his zeal, “‘Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace;”

“it shall be to him and his descendants after him a covenant of an everlasting priesthood”…


When we have zeal for the Lord He gives us His covenant of peace, a spiritual peace that no man can take away and He gives us a covenant of everlasting life through Jesus Christ!


Do you have zeal for the Lord?

Blessings 


One trouble with being an atheist is that you have nobody to talk to when you are alone. Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment