Saturday, May 22, 2021

Numbers 15:30-31 Defiantly

 30But the person who sins defiantly, whether a native or foreigner, blasphemes the LORD. That person shall be cut off from among his people. 31He shall certainly be cut off, because he has despised the word of the LORD and broken His commandment; his guilt remains on him.”

Defiantly

“Literally, to sin defiantly (presumptuously) means to sin “with a high hand.” It speaks of a flagrant rebellion against God, the law of Moses, and the nation as a whole.” (Guzik)


I’ve been guilty of sinning defiantly growing up in my teens against my parents and the Lord. But He didn’t give up on me even though I gave up on myself. 

That’s how much He loves ❤️ us. 

When we are defiant and He continues to love ❤️ us!

Have you ever sinned defiantly?


Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment