Thursday, February 27, 2020

Exodus 29:45-46 Price to Pay!

45Then I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. 46And they will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of the land of Egypt so that I might dwell among them.
I am the LORD their God.”

There is a price to pay for being fully surrendered to God. The ceremony of consecration was long, bloody, and it took persistence to complete. Yet the reward was far greater than the cost - the glory of the LORD was revealed not only to the consecrated priests, but to the people in general. (Guzik)

Likewise, there is a price to pay for being fully surrendered to Jesus.
John 15: 18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Are you hated by the world? 
If so, don’t forget verse 19!

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment