Friday, March 24, 2023

Joshua 10:8 Not One!

 8The LORD said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid of them, for I have delivered them into your hand. Not one of them shall stand against you.”


“Fear takes away our ability to fight God’s battles. Even in the face of strong enemies, Joshua was commanded to not fear. For Joshua, fear was unbelief – being unwilling to believe what God promised. So it is with us today.” (Guzik)


Not One

“Not one of them shall stand against you”

Look at this promise! So it is with us today.!


John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

Not one will be lost from the Son’s hand!


John 10:29 My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Not one will be lost from the Fathers hand!


Christian, rest assured in your salvation promise! Not one will be lost!

Do you hold on to that promise?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment