Monday, November 9, 2020

Leviticus 22:10-16 The Lords Provision!

 10No one outside a priest’s family may eat the sacred offering, nor may the guest of a priest or his hired hand eat it. 11But if a priest buys a slave with his own money, or if a slave is born in his household, that slave may eat his food.

12If the priest’s daughter is married to a man other than a priest, she is not to eat of the sacred contributions. 13But if a priest’s daughter with no children becomes widowed or divorced and returns to her father’s house, she may share her father’s food as in her youth. But no outsider may share it.

14If anyone eats a sacred offering in error, he must add a fifth to its value and give the sacred offering to the priest. 15The priests must not profane the sacred offerings that the Israelites present to the LORD 16by allowing the people to eat the sacred offerings and thus to bear the punishment for guilt. For I am the LORD who sanctifies them.”


The Lord’s provision had to receive special care as they were sanctified by the Lord and not everyone could eat of it. These verses explain who, what when and where.


I am a sinful man and my nature reminds me everyday. But if it wasn’t for the Lord Jesus I’d be doomed! He provides me with a daily dose of spiritual food which helps me get through my day. 

I am thankful for the Lords provision, the remission of sins, His daily blessings and His undeserved love. 

Without Him I couldn’t get through it!


Do you indulge in a daily dose of spiritual food?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment