Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Deuteronomy 11:13-15 Love

 13So if you carefully obey the commandments I am giving you today, to love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14then I will provideb rain for your land in season, the autumn and spring rains, that you may gather your grain, new wine, and oil. 15And I will provide grass in the fields for your livestock, and you will eat and be satisfied.


Love ðŸ’• 

What did Jesus say was the greatest commandment?

Luke 10:27 And answering, he said, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' and 'Your neighbor as yourself.'"


How many Christian’s fail with this simple command to love ðŸ’•?

I admit I do! Do your neighbors, coworkers or family know you by this love ðŸ’• commandment? Can they tell you are His?

Such a simple command but so hard to do! When we drive and someone cuts you off, do you give them a hand gesture? Think an evil thought?

My wife corrects me by saying these simple words, Jesus loves them too!

Let’s try showing love ðŸ’• today instead of displaying hate because we don’t want people to think we are hypocrites do we?

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment